You Proudly Served. Now Let Us Serve You.
*** APPLY FOR SUMMER 2013 BENEFITS - April 1st, 2013 ***
- First, register for Summer Classes
- Second, apply for our Summer 2013 Benefits using our new, FULLY ONLINE CLOCKWORKS SYSTEM or complete the Summer 2013 form like previous semesters. Go to our Forms page for the Summer 2013 Benefit Request Form PDF or click on the Clockworks link to submit your benefits. Instructions for Clockworks are in the Forms section of the website. This will be the last semester that you can submit Paper Benefits Request Forms.
- Fall 2013 – Applications for VA Education Benefits will solely be done using solely Clockworks. We currently are still waiting on a date to begin submission for Fall 2013 VA Education Benefits.
SUPPORT YOUR VETERANS! You can help support your USF Student Veterans by donation to the Veteran's Success Fund (590055) or the Veterans Services Operating Fund (590068).
The Veteran's Success Fund will be used to help support our Activities and Events and the Veterans Services Operating Fund will be used to help support our different array of Programs.
Here is how you can help:
- Click www.usf.edu/ua/vets to open the donation page.
- Select Fund.
- Click "Continue" and follow the steps to make a donation.
Thank you from all our Veterans!!! We appreciate your generosity and support.
- Proposed Board Of Governors regulation relative to award of credit for military training.
- The Veterans Achievement Center is open!
- Mon-Thurs, 8am - 7pm
Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Mon-Thurs, 8am - 7pm
- We do not accept faxes. If you need to send our office any forms, please fill them out and email all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The "Got Your Six Campus Success Network" is designed to equip USF faculty and staff with information and resources that will enhance student veterans' educational experience. The first "Got Your Six" training will be held on Thursday, March 28 from 9 a.m. to noon. Signup through GEMS Self-Service (Learning and Development Tab, then search for VETSCS under the Academic and Student Support category). Be a part of building a network of support for USF's student veterans. To learn more about Got Your Six, visit http://gotyour6.org/.
Veterans Day Nov 11th
ATTENTION ALL OUT OF STATE STUDENT VETERANS
If you are using the Post 9/11 GI Bill and are rated at 100%, you may be eligible for the Yellow Ribbon Program.
The Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program (Yellow Ribbon Program) is a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008. This program allows institutions of higher learning (degree granting institutions) in the United States to voluntarily enter into an agreement with VA to fund tuition and fee expenses that exceed the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition rate. The institution can contribute up to 50% of those expenses and VA will match the same amount as the institution.
This program will assist you to cover the additional out of state fees.
HOW MANY SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE?
The University of South Florida will offer 24 for undergraduates, 10 for master level students, and 4 for doctoral students in the College of Medicine.
HOW AND WHEN TO APPLY?
IMPORTANT!!! We will start accepting application at 12:01 AM on Monday June 3rd, 2013. The applications received are on a first come first serve basis. You may send your application via email. By sending it through email this will ensure the time and date in which our office has received it. You may also fax your application to (813) 974-7199, this will also record the accurate date and time. You can turn your application directly into the office in person on Monday and we will date and time stamp it. Our office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.